New Site is Running
This Blog is now officially moved to www. texasteacherlaw.com Texas Teacher Law
All the old entries are there, and all new posts will be put there, not here. I am working on the sidebar and additional resource material. Since I do all this myself, it's going a little slowly, as it seems like everything takes me several tries to get right. Like, for instance, I added a search bar so that readers could search for specific content just in my blog entries - but I can't get it to work! It always returns "No Matches Found" even when I enter the word right next to the search bar. So I'm still figuring that one out. I will also be putting up some sample forms and templates for ya'll to use, but I haven't figured out how to get them where I want them yet.
But these are all enhancement to this site. It will make it better, I hope, but the old reliable posts will still be going strong. However, if anyone is inclined to need a hobby for your weekends . . .
See ya'll at Texas Teacher Law. Spend a minute right now changing any bookmarks, links or feeds you have to this site.
Later, Pam

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home