Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween




Hi folks!


I sent my 14 year old off to school this morning in his Halloween costume - The Incorrgible Gambler Arizona Griffi. He was a handsome, handsome boy. His autism makes him somewhat immune to the normal cynicism of most 14 year olds, so he was as excited about Halloween as he's always been. I hope he wins his poker game and gets lots of chips (which he will be happy to eat whether they are potato or plastic!)
I am writing this post as a reminder that this blog has moved to http://www.texasteacherlaw.com. If you have links on your blog or website, you will need to change them. I thank you for your readership so far, and look forward to providing you with lots more practical information in the years to come. So go to the new site now and sign up for the feed - http://www.texasteacherlaw.com - and change your links!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home